Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Brotherly Love!

Today when I picked Zach up from school, he jumped in the car all excited and said to Lauren, "Guess what I got you?" I wasn't sure if he made her a picture or what. Then he pulled out a cookie in a baggie and said, "I saved my cookie from lunch for you!" What a sweetheart! I asked why and he said, "Cause I love her!" He had saved his cookie from school lunch to give his little sister. What a great brother! I thought maybe he didn't like it. but he said he hasn't even tried it! I am so happy to have such a sweet little boy. I thought about it and I still don't like to share my cookies! What a tender little guy! I am blessed to have my 2 little sweethearts! They teach me so much! And today my the lesson was on sharing!!

7 comments:

The Waldrams said...

That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard! I'm not good at sharing either!

holly said...

I love little moments like that. It makes it easier to endure the fighting, yelling, pinching fights we sometimes have :)

Clements Family said...

That is so sweet. Gotta love kids. Things like that make the bad days not so bad!

Sarah said...

How cute! I would NEVER do that either. And those pics of them in the grass are perfect :)

The Balls said...

That is so cute! I can only hope that Cannon will be as precious when he has a sibling. Aren't kids amazing?! Always teaching us something.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Hard to say which is cuter - the story or the pictures.

The Bullocks said...

What a sweetheart. those kind of things are what make being a mom worth it. How cute.