Friday, November 23, 2007

Zach's funny and sweet thoughts

Today we were in the car on our way to go shopping. The kids were jamming to their favorite song, "POP" from the Music and Lyrics soundtrack. Zach was singing away, when the song was over, he said "If the Ben 10 watch (Ben 10 is a cartoon where a boy has a watch that transforms him into aliens or something) is real, then I choose that over being a singer!" I wanted to laugh because he has been begging me to tell Santa to get him the "Real" Ben 10 watch, so he can be transformed. What was even funnier or I guess is sweet is that he wants to be a singer. I never knew he wanted to be a singer. I couldn't laugh because it would hurt his feelings. I just thought that was so funny. *little side note...if he sings anything like me, there is no chance of either of them happening!

Tonight after Zach had said his prayers he came in the living room and said, "Mom, I prayed that the bums could get a cheap job so they can have money." Then asked if that was nice. What a sweet little boy. His prayers always remind me of the little things, like being thankful for our furniture and clothes. He is too sweet and makes me laugh!

4 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

That is cute Becca. Although how are you going to get that watch? Good luck! I'll be busy finding pocket knives approved for a 3 year old. ha ha.

Jessica said...

Cute kids! Hope you're doing well. Call me if you want to go downtown sometime. And, I still haven't checked out scrapbook buddies...I need to do that!

Clements Family said...

Oh Zach is so cute! I hope you guys are feeling better...I am sorry you were all sick for Thanksgiving!

The Balls said...

I love the bum comment! Kids are the funniest! Are you guys coming home for Christmas? I hope so..we miss you guys! Brandon told me you tagged me, I am not avoiding it, just trying to figure out how to do it! Ha!