Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Park warning!

It was so fun to have Zach out of school yesterday for the holiday. We decided to go to lunch and go play at the park! I haven't quite got used to the area, so it took awhile driving around to finally find a park. But we did! These pictures I took with my cell, so they aren't the best. But I had to take a picture of this warning sign. The sign says to beware of bears and rattlesnakes and how you should not disturb them or they will defend themselves. Insane. I honestly questioned if we should keep driving to find another park. I tend to be a little paranoid. but I really couldn't believe what I was reading in LA county. Do people actually put their kids in this kind of danger....I did! I just thought this was a crazy sign. Zach also thought it was a bit crazy and told me that I better stay by him. He quickly got over that. He is just a slight mama's boy! We did end up safe and had a great time at the park. However I haven't quite got used to the weather being so warm in November. My poor kids I dressed in long sleeves and Lauren even in a turtle neck. We quickly noticed it was shorts and T-shirt weather. However we still enjoyed the warm day at the park!

2 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

First of all..you are right. Boston does get his talents from me:) I can't believe what good pictures your cell phone can take. I love the sign, it's like don't worry there is a chance you'll be eaten by a bear, but come play. Loved it.

elizabeth cullimore said...

Those are the funniest warning signs! I don't know if I would have stayed since I have nightmares about snakes! I will send you an e-mail about the blog header- Brady did it for me so I have to ask him how he did it!