Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Before the day is over I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I was hoping to take a family picture to post. But unfortunately we were in our pj's until this afternoon...or at least I was. I was hoping this stomach flu thing was over, but it came back once again yesterday. So our Thanksgiving feast has consisted of saltines, sprite, and Lipton noodle soup! Yummy! I am so sad because my brother, his wife and new little girl, who live in Utah invited us to Thanksgiving at my sister-in-laws family, who live here in CA. But of course I couldn't take a sick family to ruin their nice dinner. Hopefully we will be better by the end of the week so I can see my new little niece.

Well I do have so many things to be thankful for! And all though today is not the way I like to celebrate Thanksgiving. I do have to remember all my many blessings! I hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving! Much love!

6 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

It just hit me. I was watching the video of my kids dancing...lurpy goose...that's what we called it.

Di said...

I'm so sorry you guys were home sick for Thanksgiving. You keep such a good attitude though...good for you!
By the way, I like what you did with your blog.
I actually remember Betsy doing the lurpy goose...I can picture it in my mind right now...how funny!

Heather said...

I'm so sorry you guys are still sick. Not a fun way to spend Thanksgiving. I know how excited you were to see your brothers family. I hope you guys start feeling better. We love you!

Mikesell Family said...

Sorry I meant to write Happy Thanksgiving and I am sorry you were sick. I just was laughing at the dance. Anyway I hope you are feeling better now.

Joy said...

I am sad we didnt get to see you and the family yesterday...but there is always tomorrow, right? cant wait to see you!!

Joy said...

oh yeah, and we should be grateful for the time we have with our husbands before the big game, because one of us is soon to have a unhappy husband!!!