Thursday, November 15, 2007

Add on to last post!

So I have to add a little comment to my last post. I know kind of annoying. but I was talking to a girl (I guess we are no longer girls...a lady) in the ward yesterday at that same park. Of course I commented on the warning sign, and the lady told me that a family in our ward lives right close by that park and I guess there has been about 7-8 times that they have looked in there back yard to find a mama bear and cubs cooling off in their swimming pool and drinking it. Insane, huh? I couldn't believe that. I can't imagine finding bears in my backyard. I would die! I couldn't believe it that sign isn't a joke. Anyway, I thought I would share.

2 comments:

Madame Mauri said...

Becca!!
I have been trying to find you for like 3 years, seriously!! Ahhhh I am so excited!! Where are you these days? what is your email and phone number? my email is noellemauri@yahoo.com Let me know so we can catch up! I miss you so much!! your family is beautiful and you look so happy! I can't wait to talk to you!! yeah for blogging!!

Sara said...

Hey there! It was good to hear from you on my blog! Your blog is so cute and fun to look at! It looks like you guys are having a great time in Cali! I look forward to keeping in touch with you through the blogging world!! Have a great holiday!