Saturday, November 10, 2007

Great Quote

My Grandma sent me an email with this great quote by President Hinckley. It really touched me! I thought I would share!

Quote from Pres. Hinckley: We know not what lies ahead of us. We know not what the coming days will bring. We live in a world of uncertainty. For some, there will be great accomplishment. For others, disappointment. For some, much of rejoicing and gladness, good health, and gracious living. For others, perhaps sickness and a measure of sorrow. We do not know. But one thing we do know. Like the polar star in the heavens, regardless of what the future holds, there stands the Redeemer of the world, the Son of God, certain and sure as the anchor of our immortal lives. He is the rock of our salvation, our strength, our comfort, the very focus of our faith.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Thanks, Becca. It's good to be reminded that, no matter what the future holds, things will work out beautifully in the end if we stick with the Lord.

Heather said...

I loved that quote. Thanks. I am copying and pasting it off your blog. Hope you don't mind.