Tuesday, November 20, 2007

FLU!

So did I not jinx myself about throwing up? After my last post I said how much I hate it! Well my entire family (the whole 4 of us!) got the stomach flu. Awful!! It hit Lauren on Friday, then on Monday morning Zach and Gerry got it. And at this time Lauren still had it bad! So bad that I had to take her into the ER! She is our tiny little girl and so seeing her eat nothing since Thursday night and loosing every ounce of liquids in her body, scared the crap out of me. Lauren only weighed 20 pounds at the ER. and she is 2 1/2 years old. That is skinny. The doctors asked if anyone in the family is skinny like this! That means they obviously didn't think I was skinny. Sad. Anyway! I ended up getting sick this morning but am feeling better with a diet coke! So I think everything is on the up and up. Lauren got hit the hardest. and it was so sad to watch the kids and Gerry feel so awful! Both kids and Gerry are now smiling and hopefully we can gain our appetite back for Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Mikesell Family said...

That SUCKS! I can't believe you are sick! I am so sorry. I know how much you hate being sick. Diet Coke really does make me feel better too. I hope you can eat for Thanksgiving.