Sunday, October 28, 2007

Trunk or Treat

Our Wicked Witch!
Our Fierce Ninja!

Saturday night our ward had a Halloween party. It was packed with lots of fun things. They really went all out. I wasn't expecting it. First there was a yummy chili cook off. That I participated in. When they passed around the sign up sheet at church, no one was signed up for chili. and so I felt like I should contribute. Here is my special secret recipe! Then the games began! They had a big blow up bouncer things and all sorts of games, that the kids loved! Then they decorated paper bags and then started the trunk or treat! Lauren couldn't say trick or treat, it came out more like..."MORE!" We better practice that for Halloween night. Because the thank you part isn't understandable either. Zach made some new buddies and had a blast running around with them! What a fun night we had!
"MORE!"

Zach and his new friends!

8 comments:

The Waldrams said...

We LOVE Nalley's chili!!! It is so hard to find, where did you find it? Cute witch and ninja!

Joy said...

so adorable. I guess all of lyns granddaughters are little witches this year, Paityn, Ali and Lauren...how fun!!! wish we could get a picture of the three of them together, bummer =(

Debbie said...

The kids look so cute and grown up! We miss you guys here!

The Balls said...

You are Hillarious! I love the chili recipe! It's an easy one to remember! Cute costumes!

Heather said...

Your kids look so cute. I'm so sad that your not here this year to come trick or treating with us. This Halloween just isn't the same without you guys. I'm not even making chili this year, maybe I'll just go for your recipe this year:)

The Bullocks said...

I hope you won the chili cook off, that's totally my kind of recipe.
your kids look so adorable. I love Halloween, it's so fun.
oh, and thanks for the tips on castro oil, I really don't think I would dare try, I totally hate pain plus I'd hate to have diarrhea in between contractions.

elizabeth cullimore said...

What cuties! We miss you guys. Becca- you look really great by the way!

Mikesell Family said...

Becca...Lauren reminds me so much of you! I can totally see her little personality in those pictures! Your kids are so dang cute!