Saturday, October 27, 2007

Google Reader

I think this is going to save my marriage! Just kidding. But no really it will make my husband a happier man. He is so sick of me blogging. Why? My house is always clean! Just make sure you call before you come over!! :) Anyway, I was telling my friend the other night that Gerry hates blogs because I am on the computer all the time. What can I say, I love to hear all your fun stuff going on. Anyway my friend told me of the best invention yet. And maybe you all already know about this and I am the last. But thought I would share. Google Reader. It's amazing. It keeps track of all you blogs or whatever and lets you know when there is an update or new posting. Amazing. So I thought I would share, and if you are already using this, shame on you for never sharing. You ought to check it out! (Thanks Jessica!)

3 comments:

The Balls said...

I had no idea about Google Reader! That is way cool and you know I will be signing up for that in no time at all. Thanks! -Rachel

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Google Reader is one of my best friends. It definitely saved MY marriage. :)

Di said...

Cool. Thanks for sharing. Although I don't get in trouble at home, but I'm sure my boss will appreciate it:)