Saturday, January 5, 2008

2007!

What an eventful 2007 we had! I thought I would reminisce a bit!

Jan.
*Rhiannon, Clark, and Natalia came to visit and we went to Six Flags! Feb.
*I started and ended beauty school! It was an awful school! That is a whole post itself. (One day I will finish beauty school :)!)



*Lauren finally got tubes put in her ears after 11 ear infections, started speech therapy and has dramatically improved her speech!




March
*Lauren's eye accident. I hate remembering this one! What a blessing that it has healed amazingly!
*Went to Kanab, UT for my Grandpa Lynch's surprise birthday party!
*Rhiannon, Clark and friends came to visit!
*ADD IN FOR MIKE*- Boys golf trip!!! Much fun! Next year will have a picture!
April
*Met Gerry's family in St. George for Easter weekend! And hiked Angel's Landing in Zion's National Park! (I actually made it! Once in a lifetime time experience for me!)
*My little brother Sam came to visit us before he left on his mission to Lima, Peru!
May
*My Dad and Lyn came to surprise Zach for his birthday!
*Zach turned the big 6 years old!
*Went to Sea World for 2 days!
June
*Zach graduated kindergarten!

July
*Gerry's whole family came to visit!
*Lauren turned the big 2 years old! August
*Went to Utah! *Natalia got married to Kyle! What a great addition to the family!
*My niece Paityn Joy Osmond was born! Sweet addition to the family!
Sept.
*Zach started 1st grade!
*Malinda and Thad came to visit!

Oct.
*Moved to Monrovia, CA
*Rhiannon and Clark came to visit!
*My mom came to visit!
Nov.

*Our great friend, Clint passed away. He will truly never be forgotten!

*New addition to the family, Tobi our pug!
Dec.
*Went to Utah!
*Another sweet addition to the family, my nephew Nicholas Osmond was born!





2007 was full of great memories! We are excited to see what 2008 will bring! Hope you all have a




Happy New Year!

9 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

I love getting a look at all that has happened last year. I think the biggest thing for me is how different your little bro looks. Holy cow! I forgot that he's not 7 anymore. What a cute kid! Cute pictures!

Heather said...

Becca... What happened to the boys trip to CA in March for GOLF???? I may not be looking in the right spot but I didnt see that documented. Guidance Please... MIKE DAVIS

Joy said...

fun year!! just spelled Paityn's name wrong though.P- A- I- T- Y- N (silly!) I know, it will never be spelled correctly, I should get used to it!

Joy said...

fun year!! just spelled Paityn's name wrong though.P- A- I- T- Y- N (silly!) I know, it will never be spelled correctly, I should get used to it!

Joy said...

fun year!! just spelled Paityn's name wrong though.P- A- I- T- Y- N (silly!) I know, it will never be spelled correctly, I should get used to it!

The Lind's said...

Oh I was so excited to see I had 5 comments. Sad but 3 are duplicates! I know I am pathetic...but the comments make my day! Joy you had me all happy. And tomorrow I will check and I will be excited to see 6 comments and it will be my own! Oh and sorry about the spelling. I am a little slow! but THANKS for the comment!!!

The Lind's said...

Mike,
I am sorry~ But the comment made my day!! THANKS! Next time you will have to let me take your picture. Gerry always thinks my pictures are for scrapbooking or blogs...but we all know they are for MEMORIES! Hey this next golf trip PLEASE bring Heather and the kids too!! Becca

JAGBHansen said...

Hey Becca and Gerry--

It has been too long since we have gotten together. I know that the past couple of years have been crazy with additions to families, moving and just life being busy. We hope you don't think we are trying to not be your friends, but hopefully this year we will be able to reconeect and start up where we left off :) We miss you guys and think of you often. We are glad to see that everything has turned out well for you. Talk to you soon. Isn't the blog world so nice?!

Johnny and April

Nick and Amera said...

YOu guys have a great family! What a good idea to list the things that are your highlight of the year! Becca, of course we'll keep in touch, friends for life girl! I miss you guys, when you come to utah, let me know, we'll do lunch for sure! Love you so much and your kids are sooooooo flipping adorable!! Tell Gerry Hi! You guys are a stinkin awesome couple!!