Sunday, January 20, 2008

Curls!






This doesn't happen often. Actually it has never happened before, that I have been able to get Lauren to hold still long enough for me to curl her hair. I always planned on doing my baby girls hair all done up cute. Lauren doesn't allow that to happen. She does not like to have her hair done. I usually have to chase her down and bribe her to watch a movie. At that point I am lucky to get it combed. So the other day was something else to get her to hold still for me to curl her hair. Lauren's hair is fine and didn't hold the curl all that well. By the time I was done with the last 1/2 of her hair...the 1st part curls had fallen out. Oh well. She was good to hold still and I think she looked adorable. I even got her to pose a bit for some pictures. That also doesn't happen very often. I thought I better post these pictures because I am not sure it will happen again all that soon. My sweet girl...little curly Lauren!

10 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

Hey there Becca! Cute pictures! I am so proud of you...turning in to quite the hairdresser. Cute pictures of Lauren.

Eric & Gretchen said...

Becca,
I am so glad you found your earing. Lauren looks so big in her picture. I had some questions to ask you and tried to call, but realized that I only had your old apartment number, and then I realized I don't have your email either.
If you could email your phone number that would be great!
Thanks!
Gretchen
grettahuff@hotmail.com

Di said...

These are the cutest pictures of Lauren yet! I love her hair that way and the hint of red. She's adorable!

Madame Mauri said...

So cute! she TOTALLY has your smile!! What a beautiful girl!

Clements Family said...

Becca,Lauren is so cute! Her hair is getting so long...it is beautiful! Good Job!

Heather said...

SO, SO, SO, Cute! I'm jealous her hair is so long. Kaylee is going on 5 and we can't get it past her chin!

The Waldrams said...

These are really cute pictures! What a little model you have! Let me know when you want to play!

Nick and Amera said...

How cute is she! I cant believe how beautiful she is! She is an awesome mix of you and Gerry put together! She has curls to die for!!! So cute! I cant wait to have a little girl to make all pretty!!!!
I love you! Miss you!

JAGBHansen said...

She looks so adorable! Gennovah just barely started letting me curl her hair. Isn't it fun!

Jerry and Lyn said...

Becca, I really want to have copies of these adorable pictures. What a doll. I see a lot of you in her. Hugs