Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Shop-a-holic!

So I am still going private, but have been too lazy to do it! So anyone left that wants to be able to view our blog...even if your just a friend of a friend and like to read...you know we all do it...at least my site counter says so! So anyone that wants in, leave your email address or blogger user id. I don't want to lose any of my readers. Just the crazies! So I am a little concerned. My two year old has an opinion on clothes, shoes, everything she wears. She will only wear 2 pairs of her shoes (other then her play shoes!). And she has a selection. The 2 pairs that she does wear are starting to stink because she refuses to wear socks. Well my biggest concern is she likes to go shopping at age 2. Some mornings after dropping Zach off at school, when we are pulling in the drive way she will start screaming "GO!...ME GO!" and she means shopping. Then when we are shopping she picks out clothes and shoes and says "Me shoes, me pants!" (we are still working on the speech :) ) The other day Lauren went in her room and I didn't hear her for awhile. I went in to find her changed out of her warm outfit, to a PINK skirt, PINK shirt and PINK shoes with her PINK purse! In her purse were reciepts she has stolen from my purse and old checks also from my purse. She makes me laugh. Of course I like to shop and am trying to be better at not going so much. I wore Zach out, he hates shopping. But Lauren is quite the little shopper! Do you think I should be concerned!~ I guess when she grows up she just better marry into some money! HAHA!

*side note...my spell check isn't working. Not sure why, but sorry if my spelling is incorrect!

10 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

Alyssa loves to shop too! How perfect for us to have shopping buddies! Oh and by the way my spell check doesn't work either! That sucks, now I look even dumber because I can't correct 1/2 of my spelling.

Heather said...

Kaylee is the same way. Too bad we don't agree on alot of things she wants to buy. I wouldn't be worried about her, just be happy you have a fun girl to share it with.

Eric & Gretchen said...

She looks so big and much older than the last time I saw her. She is so cute!

Clements Family said...

How cute is that! You will have so much fun having someone to shop with! Lauren is too cute!

Di said...

No worries... isn't that what girls do best?

Lyndee said...

I would like to be able to read your blog if you don't mind, I found it off Diana's I think. You probably don't remember me but I went to high school with you guys. And my sister moved to California and says you guys are in her ward- Hailey Clark- they are in the nursery so you probably don't know them but anyway-
My spell checker dosen't work either! I thought it was my computer!
Thanks, and my little girl loves to wear all pink too if I will let her!
(you can check out my blog too if you want) :)

Karen said...

She is so pretty! I really haven't seen her for probably a year...maybe more and she has grown up so much! She is gorgeous.

Joy said...

she is such a cutie, and is definitely a girly girl. I want to see you guys, i am coming down this month, just paityn and I!

Lyndee said...

sorry it took me so long, the email is uneekgeorges@gmail.com

Angela said...

hi, becca! cute dog. :) i still want to read your blog when you go private. thanks.