Wednesday, January 23, 2008

FUN WEEKEND!!

This past weekend we had a great time in Mesquite! We met our friends Mike and Heather and their adorable kids, that are from Utah, in Mesquite. We met Thursday night and stayed thru Sunday. It was so much fun. Gerry and Mike spent Friday golfing in St. George while Heather, the kids, and I went shopping and to lunch. Then Saturday we hit the shopping outlets in Vegas, I was surprised the kids actually were great the whole time. Later we walked down the strip and enjoyed Vegas night life! I couldn't believe how cold it was. I think we are now used to California weather. The kids and I wore our snow coats, while everyone else did fine with a sweatshirt. Growing up in Utah I never remember Vegas as cold. But it was. Warm or cold it was so great to see our friends! We enjoyed just hanging out, playing games, and laughing. Zach and Lauren were so happy to be with their buddies! We all really enjoyed it! I didn't want to come home! Thanks guys for such a fun weekend! We need to do it again soon!!

5 comments:

The Balls said...

It looks like you guys had FUN! I'm jealous! I want it to be warm SOOO bad!

Di said...

Now that's a lot of kids! Fun! I love going down to Mesquite and Vegas. Can't wait to do it again.

Mikesell Family said...

Looks like you guys had a good time! Hope everything was ok in Mesquite! I forgot to ask Heather about it.

Clements Family said...

How fun! I am totally jealous. I want to get away for a little bit! It is to dang cold here!

Heather said...

Thanks for a good time! Thanks for the pics too.