Monday, January 21, 2008

Funny

So yesterday Zach was in the middle of getting in trouble. And to give a little background...he lost playing Nintendo and his Nintendo DS and is trying to earn it back by being good for a couple of days. And so today when he was talking not so sweet. I warned him that he won't get his Nintendo back. He replied, "I don't care!" That frustrates me so bad when he says that. So I asked what he said again and he said, "I don't care. I am not supposed to play it anyways." I asked what he was talking about. And he said the funniest thing, "We are not here to have fun, we are here to learn!" I couldn't stop laughing. I guess in primary he missed that part about "men are, that they might have joy!"Poor guy thinking that we are only here to learn. No fun! I thought that was the funniest thing ever!

5 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

THAT IS AWESOME! HAHAH, IM LAUGHING SO HARD! I CANT WAIT TILL MCCOY STARTS TALKING AND SAYING THINGS TO FRUSTRATE ME BUT EVENTUALLY MAKE ME LAUGH!

The Bullocks said...

Your kids are so cute. I love their little comments. those are what make me laugh when I'm so frustrated that I'm about to cry. I love the HUGE watch that's hilarious.

Joy said...

That makes me laugh! actually, he just makes me laugh, i wish you were closer, so I could hear more of those comments in person!

Jerry and Lyn said...

Ditto with Geoff and Joy. Thanks for blogging it makes my day.

Di said...

Very cute and funny. Sounds like he'll be a straight A student to me.