Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Gordon B. Hinckley



I wanted to post a little about how much I love President Hinckley! What an amazing man he is. I remember the day he was called as prophet. I fell in love with his big smile immediatley. And since that day there are so many times he has touch my life! Just on Jan. 13th at our stake conference we were blessed to have the Prophet Gordon B. Hinckley, among other general authorities, speak to us. Of course via satalitte, but what a special meeting that was. President Hinckley spoke about marriage and it was the best talk I have ever heard. It was exactly what I needed. His talks have always brought me to tears but always on top of a big smile! He was an amazing man that I will always look up to! I am so blessed to live during his time. I was so sad to hear that he had passed, but was immediatly so happy for him and his sweet wife. What an amazing reunion I am sure it was! I am forever greatful for our prophet Gordon B. Hinckley!

1 comment:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I love him, too. I'll miss his optimism and his kind heart.