Monday, January 14, 2008

100 Things I LOVE!

So several of my friends have posted a 100 things they love. And I enjoyed it! So I am copying. Here are 100 things I love. I could go on and on! They are in no particular order, just random!

1. Gerry
2. My kids
3. My parents
4. My siblings
5. Gerry's parents
6. Gerry's siblings
7. Extended family, Grandparents...so sweet! in-laws, cousins, aunts, uncles!
8. Quite nights after the kids are to bed
9. Going every Saturday in the summer to the beach as the family!
10. When Lauren takes a nap at the beach, Gerry and Zach play and I get to bake in the sun!HEAVEN!!
11. the gospel
12. family time!
13. Cafe Rio pork salad
14. Cafe Rio pork burrito
15. When Gerry gets off work!
16. a clean house...doesn't stay clean long
17. coming home from work at night and Gerry has the kids bathed and in bed!
18. watching TV with Gerry
19. scrapbooking!
20. playing games...especially when I win! JK
21. watching my kids play when they don't know anyone is watching. So cute!
22. when Tobi, our dog, follows me around the house like I am so important to him!
23. Getting my hair done
24. pedicure... not enough of these!
25. date night, when it happens!
26. going out to eat...particularly without kids
27. Roberts Craft Store...oh I miss Utah!
28. Any scrapbook store!
29. photography...taking pictures
30. SLR camera
31. smell and feel of warm clean clothes fresh from the dryer!
32. shopping!!
33. clean teeth!
34. vacations to Utah, since that is all we ever go since we moved to CA. Never is long enough to see everyone! but I love it!
35. Winter in California...it was 78 degrees today****************
36. reading a good book
37. Grey's Anatomy
38. movies that make me cry!
39. when I can help others-service
40. blogging!
41. when Gerry cleans the car!
42. playing games with my kids
43. Zach and Lauren's artwork
44. kisses from my kids!
45. general conference
46. watching Lauren dance when she doesn't think I am looking! So adorable!
47. a good workout that makes me sweat!
48. finding a current celebrity gossip magazine at the gym. Makes a workout fly by!
49. scrapbook supply shopping. I think I actually do this more then I scrapbook!
50. getting in touch with an old friend
51. cell phones
52. missionaries...particularly my little brother!
53. friends! near and far!
54. step aerobics
55. aerobic kick boxing
56. dancing, back in the day. I am too old and clumsy
57. sweet things my kids say
58. hugs and kisses from my husband
59. Gerry's great work hours 7am-4pm.
60. visitors...hint hint!
61. new clothes!
62. Christmas cards from friends and family....better remember this for the end of the year!
63. insurance
64. finding something that I lost
65. my kids laughing and playing together
66. joking around and teasing, and when I get Gerry....doesn't happen that often
67. diet coke
68. chocolate
69. sleeping in!
70. blaring the stereo in the car and tuning out completely! (without kids in the car)
71. my ipod!
72. sweet babies
73. the smell of sweet babies after a bath! Don't get any ideas...I will be an aunt again soon...that will do for now!! :) Thanks Natalia and Kyle ahead of time for my little niece or nephew...can't wait!!
74. sandals
75. Bath and Body body cream! So many good scents.
76. Caribbean Passion Jamba Juice! and their yummy pretzel
77. when Gerry gets off work early and takes me to lunch!
78. Sunday afternoon naps and lazy afternoons
79. Sunday dinner at Gerry's or my parents house...yummy dinners!
80. When Gerry scratches or tickles my back. Usually the other way around! :)
81. zit free skin... I think I just hit puberty
82. girls night out
83. scriptures, Ensign and other church books.
84. when Gerry puts away the clean dishes ! LOVE IT!
85. boating...at Lake Powell back when it was clean!
86. picnics
87. seafood
88. lemons w/ salt
89. caught up laundry...never happens!
90. elliptical machine...saved my bad back
91. contacts, when my eyes permit
92. good health
93. baby cooing and babbling
94. The Office
95. funny movies...Will Farrell and Jack Black
96. going to the movies...the popcorn and diet coke!
97. getting a babysitter
98. perfume! can never have enough different perfumes!
99. cologne on Gerry!
100. AND OF COURSE COMMENTS!!

That was fun. There are so many great things that I love I could go on!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

ok,so you like cafe rio also...good stuff!!! I have the recipes for the rice, salsa,pork, chicken and the tomatillo dressing...if you would like it, give me your email address and it is yours!! I like your idea of 100 things that you like...have a good day/night!!

Clements Family said...

I love your love list...so fun! I hope you get feeling better! Being sick is never fun.

JAGBHansen said...

I love you list! I think I am going to copy everyone as well and make a list for myself, is that okay?! I hope you are feeling better soon. We all were just sick for two weeks, so I feel you pain when it goes through the family and then again :( Never fun...

Nick and Amera said...

Becca!
I LOVE YOU AND YOUR LIST IS AWESOME! THERE IS WAY TOO MUCH TO LOVE, THE LIST COULD GO ON FOREVER!! KEEP IN TOUCH!
LOVE, AMERA

The Bullocks said...

Cute, that was fun to read, I'm like you, I loved to dance and totally miss it from high school, but now I'm just a frumpy mom with outdated moves, how depressing.

Mikesell Family said...

I peed my pants laughing about your comment thinking your body was poisened from doing a weight class. I can just see you whining..ha ha!