Thursday, March 20, 2008

THANKS and HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!

So my birthday was the other day! I was born on St. Patrick's Day. Man, my parent's got lucky to have me!! :) I know I am too funny! Well I just wanted to THANK everyone for remembering me and for all the sweet cards, packages, flowers, taking me to lunch, emails, texts and of course comments! You all made my day special!! THANK YOU!! I had a great birthday! Also thanks Laisa and Jessica for going to dinner last night for my birthday! It was so great to see my friends, who I used to live just doors away from. I miss living by them! We don't get together enough! But it was great fun and yummy food. Thanks again girls!! Let's do it again soon!

Oh I thought I would share Zach's and Gerry's creative invention. This is Zach's leprechaun trap, Gerry and Zach made for school for St. Patrick's Day. They were seeing who could catch a real leprechaun! I realized after Gerry finished making the trap how talented my husband is! Wow! He made every part of this! I am sure he was one of those kids back in elementary that always had the best projects...where mine were the ones that consisted of colorful markers, if I was lucky to go above the crayons!
Well no such LUCK on catching a leprechaun. Zach came home from school believing that there is no leprechaun! Dang it! He said that he doesn't think there really is leprechaun's because no one caught one. I said, "maybe they are just too tricky and got out of all the traps." Zach said "no there is no such thing as leprechaun's because they wouldn't have just left all the gold behind!" I had to laugh!

Happy late St. Patrick's Day! and THANK YOU!!

~Becca

4 comments:

Clements Family said...

How cute is that little project! That is certainly creative! I am glad you had a good birthday!

Nick and Amera said...

Happy Birthday Becca! Seriously, you are such a cute girl and I miss you! Im glad you had a great birthday!! What a freakin awesome project!! man I cant wait untill McCoy starts bustin funny and creative things out like that! I miss you lots! So glad we keep in touch!! Love you!

Jerry and Lyn said...

How darling is that? Zach is wonderful and is a thinker. He will not let anything get by him, much like his mother. That is good in the fact that he will do well in life. What a cute project, I bet his was the best in the class. Love you all.

Di said...

How clever is that trap! I'm so happy you had a special birthday. You deserve it.