Monday, March 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANNY!~




I Just want to wish you a very happy birthday! For those of you who don't know I was blessed with 2 mom's. Lyn is my step mom who took me in as one of her own (we all know against her kids liking...we can now all say that laughingly!) and has been there for me since I was 9 years old. I am so thankful for all the love you have given me. You have loved me and my family like there is no "step" involved. Especially now that I have my own kids, I realize how amazing you are for that! Thank you! You are always so sweet and thoughtful and I really appreciate all you do for us. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and get spoiled like you deserve! I wish we were there to celebrate with you. but know that we are thinking of you! I love you Lyn!

Becca










Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jerry and Lyn said...

Becca, I am so surprised, thank you so much for the wonderful blog in my behalf. I love you and your family. I am truely blessed. Thank again for thinking of me on my day.