Saturday, March 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEOFF!!






I just wanted to wish my brother a Happy Birthday! I am so glad to have Geoff as my brother! He is a great guy! I know back when we were young we could butt heads but I still always appreciated what a good brother he was! He always looked out for me. I remember when my best friend was mad at me and wouldn't talk to me (6th grade), Geoff went and set her straight....and scared the crap out of her! Geoff also would always let me tag along with his friends and girlfriends. Thanks! However he wasn't too good at sneaking out at night...the only time I got caught was with him...well he didn't get caught just me. I guess using the front door wasn't too brilliant. (I was too scared of going through a spidery window.) I even enjoyed (okay not really but you made it fun) our 1 year of home school ...more like your reading time turned into nap time! Good times! I really look up to you Geoff. You are a great husband and cute little daddy! Thanks for being a great brother and friend! I love ya and wish we lived closer! I Hope you have a great birthday!

~Becca

1 comment:

Jerry and Lyn said...

So you think we did not know you were sneaking out huh???? We new a lot more than you think we knew. You will know a lot more about your children than your children will think you know too. And you will love them anyway, and will be proud of them, and miss them when they are away, and pray always for their safety and success. You will tell everyone of your friends how wonderful they are and how blessed you are to have them in your family. And you will have pictures of them and display them for everyone to see.