Friday, March 14, 2008

MIA MIA!!


So I have to tell a funny story! Last night Gerry got off work late and I had to go to work right after, so no time for cooking dinner...is there ever! So I ordered pizza. We usually get Papa Johns but are kind of burnt out. (I cook way too much :)) So I called Pizza Hut and the girl who took my order told me of this special for 3 medium 1-topping pizza's for $15. DEAL right? and plenty for yummy left overs! Well I asked if it was pan crust. She just said no it's hand tossed. Well when we get the pizza, it's Pizza Mia pizza. SICK. I am not a fan of the sweet sauce and everything about it makes me sick! I was so sad. I was hungry and so mad that she didn't tell me that when I even asked about the pizza's. So I call Pizza Hut and get the same girl. I tried to be nice but was so disappointed! So I said "why didn't you say that it was Pizza Mia pizza's". And this is her brilliant explanation, "Oh well there is a commercial on tv for our special!" As soon as I heard commercial...I honestly bust up laughing. I was shocked at how stupid I was for not watching the pizza hut commercial. I seriously asked if she was serious. I said how do you know I even watch TV. As soon I as I was done laughing, she handed the phone to the manager, who credited me for the pizza's. Which was super nice. I now have a free dinner one night. However I am stuck with some sick left overs in the fridge, that I am going to throw out! I start to gag just thinking about that pizza! Nasty. Sorry if you like. I am not a fan! I had to share my brilliant Pizza Hut worker story! Don't skip those commercials!

9 comments:

Clements Family said...

What is Pizza Mia? Funny story...I would have been laughing too. I don't know when the last time I watched live tv....well I guess only on Jazz game nights, and we change the station during commercials!!

The Lind's said...

Pizza Mia is a type of pizza they sell. It has a sweeter sauce and is supposed to taste more like homemade pizza...i think. NOT A FAN of it at all!! But maybe you should give it a whirl!!

Madame Mauri said...

That is so funny! I hate commercials and only watch shows that I have tivoed. Your story reminded me of when we were in Ceader and you got the frozen pizza you thought was too small so you called up and complained and they gave you a free one. I love that you started laughing when she said that, I would have too!! I miss you!!

Jerry and Lyn said...

OK Becca, Today March 17th is your birthday. I hope you have a happy birthday and that all your wishes come true. I love you. Take a break and enjoy yourself to day. you can always catch up tomorrow.

elizabeth cullimore said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECCA!!!

Mikesell Family said...

Happy Birthday Becca!!!
PS...sorry about the pizza! That sucks..especially when you are hungry!

Natalie said...

Happy late birthday Becca!! Cute pictures of you on Geoff and Joys blog..you look so cute! Did you get to go to disneyworld with the rest of the clan...I guess not given the pizza story...oh well. Hope you had a great birthday! take care...natalie

Di said...

Ok so I think if you are a blogger you need to dedicate a post on your birthday and make it known to all. Shame on you.. j/k Happy Birthday! I hope you had a good one!

holly said...

Happy Birthday on the 17th! We actually ordered the same pizza on my birthday, but we really liked it. Too bad we don't live closer---I would have taken your leftovers. Yummy.