Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Mina!







I just wanted to wish my sister Malinda a very happy birthday! I am so blessed to have not only such a great sister but also such a great best friend! Ever since I can remember I have always wanted to tag along with my sister. Even in high school I would sleep in her room so we could stay up all night and chat! I have so many fun memories with my sister. Malinda has always been there for me and been my best friend my whole life. She is a great example to me. She honestly is one of the most caring, sweet, and most thoughtful person I know. I am thankful for her. I couldn't ask for a better sister and friend. Hope you are spoiled on your special day! I love you and miss you more than you know! Your sis, Becca

1 comment:

Thad and Malinda said...

You are so sweet! Sisters is an earned name I think, and it takes two to make it stick. You and I were meant to be sisters, and will be forever and ever. My heart feels joy when your life has joy,my heart feels pain when you feel pain. You have always been there for me...those long years of singlehood :), you always believed in me and prayed and encouraged me. Thanks for this beautiful blog, and for sharing your life with me. I love you so much. Tell the family hello! I love you all. :)