Thursday, March 6, 2008

Oopse! I am a beauty school drop out!!!

Okay I am totally embarrassed. I would just go and change my spelling on my last post...but people have already seen it! AHH. Oops. So you all know I graduated in 1999. That is a long time ago. I am uneducated. Gerry does the proof reading on the blog and he is out golfing (so not fair! just kidding) anyway. So my grammar is awful. So please don't tell anyone! But you know what I mean, right? NO BROKEN BONES! Brake or break...I tried calling Gerry to find out the correct word...but no answer! I am totally embarrassed. And I am sure just in this tiny post, I misused, misspelled, or something else was done wrong. So that is me! HAHAHA~

Have a great one!
~Becca

3 comments:

Joy said...

and if you look at Anmaree's blog, she is like the english expert so you mispelling things probably drives her crazy!! jk but if my mom were to read it she would let you know for sure. when I was in hs she looked through the year book and wrote down all of the mistakes because they didnt spell check it before printing and she complained to the school!!

Karen said...

Don't even worry about it. I'm just glad you post stuff. Correct or not, everyone knows what you mean!

Nick and Amera said...

YOU ARE HILLARIOUS! HEY, DID I EVEN SPELL THAT RIGHT?? HONESTLY, IM HORRIBLE AT SPELLING TOO. I DROPPED OUT OF UTAH STATE UNIVERSITY IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL ANY BETTER. I WENT TO BEAUTY SCHOOL WICH IS TOTALLY FINE, BUT I SWEAR ITS FOR THE ONES WHO CANT HANDLE COLLEGE! LIKE ME!! Dont worry, I think your great! I love you and miss you!!! Keep the bloggs going, I read them all the time!