Sunday, March 9, 2008

He's Back!

It's been all PLAY no work for Gerry since Wednesday night! Gerry's friends Derek, Mike, and Ryan flew in from Salt Lake and stayed with us until Saturday. Ryan was a new addition to the group and was a really nice guy. Gerry enjoyed getting to know him and had lots of fun! They hit 3 different golf courses and golfed 37 holes Thursday, 18 holes Friday and 16 holes Saturday! WOW! They were sunburned! Then they stayed up all night playing Risk! It was great fun! Gerry had a great time! And of course it was fun for me to see his friends the little bit they were here! I am glad the weather was super nice this time. Last year they came it rained out of control! As fun as Gerry had I am happy to have him back!! I think Gerry felt bad leaving me with the kids, so he took us to my favorite restaurant and hit the mall for shopping and no complaining! :) Sweetheart! However I do believe I am ready for a GIRLS trip! :) So let's get planning!!

5 comments:

The Balls said...

Brandon was sad he couldn't go. He loves his boys! Poor Lauren...O my, I feel so bad for that poor girl! They kids are relentless, and I believe it! They can sure put up with a lot!

Clements Family said...

Brooks I know was bummed he wasn't there. But hey, he got to be with me so that was better right! I want a girls trip too...but my only problem is I can only do it until the middle of April and then I am not supposed to travel! If you are willing, we can always wait until after the baby! Sorry...I am a pain! By the way, I can't vote on your pole...I am so excited about all three...but the Hills starts first, so maybe that should be the most exciting!

Heather said...

I'm excited they are back too. Though I do believe that a few days away makes them a little better husbands. I am a little upset that Grey's Anatomy isn't winning in your poll! I AM SO EXCITED FOR IT!!!!!

Dori said...

HOw fun! Ben told me he saw you at walmart, that is so funny you didn't recognize him. That happens to me all the time. I just wave at everyone, just in case i know them. Call me sometime, we will have to get together! Maybe hit the zoo or something. Cute blog by the way!

Mikesell Family said...

I have to say I am more excited about the Office. I think I am a little tired of Grey's because everyone on the show is depressed and annoying. I hope it gets better, or I'm gonna have to quit watching.