Monday, December 1, 2008

SO SWEET!

So I have things I need to blog about to catch up....but after dropping Zach off at school, I came home to clean up the papers I threw out of Zach's backpack before heading out the door. I am so happy I went through them because this is what I found....This was too sweet to not blog about! Our growing little boy is the sweetest little guy I know! and not just because I am one of his hero's :)!! But he truly has a tender heart! and I am so happy he is ours!!

4 comments:

Clements Family said...

Oh my...that is the sweetest! How cute is Zach!

The Gardners said...

It is SO true! Zach is such a good kid and I just love him to pieces. Give him a big hug from us will ya?

holly said...

I love how he drew you...curly hair, glasses and all. It's awesome.

Mikesell Family said...

That is so cute! You're coming to Utah soon aren't you??? Wahoo!