Sunday, December 14, 2008

LET IT SNOW * LET IT SNOW * LET IT SNOW

With no snow or freezing weather...it's kind of hard to believe that it is winter! So we decided it was time to see some snow...or soap foam! We took the kids to Americana (cool outdoor shopping center if you aren't from here) last night. Everynight from mid Nov.-Christmas they drop snow from the top of the stores. So we joined the crowds and enjoyed the Christmas lights, water fountain, and of course SNOW!! It was a bit windy so the snow didn't fall as hard as I think it could have...but hey it will do until we hit the real snow in Utah in a week! I think I might just enjoy wearing flip flops and seeing soap foam! However seeing family and friends is worth the bitter cold snow! You can't even see the snow in the pictures...but it was a fun night to enjoy each other!



1 comment:

Di said...

No fair... I would love to have fake snow and nice weather... hope to see you in cold Utah. Oh and let me know if you want me to be your translator :)