Wednesday, December 3, 2008

1st attempt...

I am trying to get my Christmas card family pictures taken and actually doable! Does anyone else experience tough times at these very moments? Or is it just my kids? Okay I guess I ruined the pictures! Well this is what our picture taking looked like! And no...not one of these will work. Take like 10 pounds off each of my stinkin cheeks! Honestly brilliant idea Becca to wear blush...I never wear blush, but didn't want to be pasty...instead chipmunk cheeks! They are from the blush...I swear!!!! Well I guess I better go running before I take the real picture! Anyway I still die laughing at these pictures of my kids, their little personalities are captured perfectly...Zach marching around and Lauren jumping and being her silly self. Great memories! At least I can laugh about it, right? On to our next attempt....









9 comments:

Heather said...

They are cute pics. Some are really cute, like Christmas card cute. You just know the behind the scenes of what was going on so you don't like them. Can't wait to see you soon!

Melissa & DJ said...

Your family is so cute!

Mikesell Family said...

I think they turned out cute! You are way too critical! I used the 1st pic we took...it just got worse and worse with every picture we took.

Nick and Amera said...

First off, dont even try pulling off the chubby cheeks! You do NOT have any weight to loose so dont go there! the pictures at the bottom are DARLING and you NEED to use those! They are perfect! Oh and the pictures above are super cute and funny! They just show how your kids really are and thats what people love about them! Dont redue your picts they are super cute!!! and you of course......LOOOK AMAZING!!!!

Clements Family said...

You DO NOT have chubby cheeks. I love the last picture! So cute-i love how Lauren's legs are crossed with her cute little hands. I was showing Julie your cute little fam-your kids are so cute.

Brett and Becca Muir said...

I love them they turned out awesome. We are always too critical of ourselves i am the exact same way. I thinkyou should use the last picture!

holly said...

I love the last picture...it is the best. You all look beautiful. I love it! Use it!

Jerry and Lyn said...

OK Becca, I want a copy of each one. They are darling. You are so good to take family pictures as often as you do. Sooooo Darling each one of them. Being so far away I can see how much the children change. Cannot wait to see you and your family.

The Balls said...

You don not have chubby cheeks! Sometimes the stress of the pic isn't worth it. Cannon is getting worse with every photo shoot! Can't wait to see the card!