Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas!

The past 3 years my kids have been visited by Santa early! Santa's car isn't big enough to travel to Utah to deliver on Christmas day. However my kids never complain. Plus they are spoiled more by 3 sets of sweet grandparents in Ut. Well this year it seems like Santa came through on our wish lists because our day was filled with moments like these...and even a couple of these moments..
but mostly moments like these...Now we are off to get ready for that dreadfully long drive to Utah...and yes I had to buy a whole new winter wardrobe for my kids...just for 1 1/2 weeks in the cold. Crazy! But we will take it! I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all! Sure hope your holiday season is filled with much love and happiness! Love, Becca

4 comments:

ande said...

I am hoping that at some point our paths will cross. Drive safe!

Mikesell Family said...

I'm so excited for you to come to Utah! You better give me a call so we can meet up!

Jerry and Lyn said...

Becca, those are the same PJ's that I got for Lauren. Crazy huh? Have a safe trip. Excited to see you.

Clements Family said...

What a fun day you guys had! Was Gerry surprised about anything?? Love Lauren's face on something she was not so excited about! Merry Christmas!