Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SURPRISE SURPRISE!

Oh my goodness I am so mad, sad, ticked, ahhh.. I will say pissed. Because brilliant Becca (is now what I refer to myself as) did something so completely stupid. Gerry was out picking up pizza for dinner and I was trying to figure out what I bought him for Christmas. So I was sitting at the desk and wrote down all that I have bought him. I was actually so impressed with myself for keeping a secret this long. That is something I usually really struggle with...especially if I am excited. Well Brilliant Becca left the list of things I bought him at the desk...I guess too excited to eat! :) As I was cleaning up dinner I realized, as Gerry was sitting at the desk....THE LIST! Crap as I walked over, Gerry holds up the list and says so this is what you getting me? And I think he might have been disappointed. I seriously started screaming to tell him to stop...too late! So I think I may be shopping to find something a little more exciting...and try to surprise him. DANG IT! I am so mad at myself. So much for surprises!

3 comments:

Di said...

You make a list of all the things... gosh now I feel like a horrible spouse gift giver. You're a sweet wife :)

Clements Family said...

Darn it! That stinks! Now you probably ought to get him something to be surprised with!

Mikesell Family said...

Becca, that is so something I would do. I'm sorry. I have a hard time not letting Gentry know what I got him. PS Happy Birthday Gerry!