Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. We have had a great day at home with just our little fam! I actually made my first Thanksgiving feast. And I have to say it was tasty! Everyone at least said it was and even had 2nds! So I am happy it turned out. It was a very nice day to enjoy together! Little story...I asked Lauren what we are thankful for and she said, on her own without any help....Jesus Christ! What a sweet girl! We truly are thankful for all our many blessings!
and...

I also want to wish my sweet brother Sam a very happy birthday! It's actually Elder Lynch. He is currently serving his mission in North Lima Peru! I am so proud of him! It's crazy how time flies...I can remember the day he was born...my sister and I were so excited to have a brother! We have always been close. I think growing up I was a bit motherly sister...but just cause I love him! Boy he got blessed with me! :) Sam is honestly the sweetest and funniest person I know. He is always so friendly and kind to everyone he meets! I have never heard him put anyone down or be rude to anyone! And he honestly kills me with his hilarious sense of humor! What a blessing he is to me! He is such a great example! I sure miss Sam...family get together's are just not the same without him! I can't wait to see him in April! Until then...I love you Sam! You are the very best! Love ya, Becca

1 comment:

Clements Family said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving...and a fun weekend last week. Did you see Twilight again?? Lauren's thought was so cute!