Friday, November 7, 2008

Handy Manny!!

You know your daughter watches too much TV when a toy is broken and I say I can't fix it. I then mention that maybe daddy can fix it...and Lauren's response is, "No daddy can't fix it...maybe Handy Manny!" (TV show about Manny the fix it guy with talking tools) She then proceeds to tell me how big Handy Manny's tools are! Too cute! Good luck on that one Handy Manny!



We might just need to cut back our TV time! However I was quite proud of how many words we got in that sentence!! Between speech therapy and TV, Lauren's speech is coming along!! :)

6 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

OH I am right there with ya on the tv thing. I actually hate the tv, but when I want to get something done, I totally let my kids watch. The latest is from Hannah Montana my boys said literally about 50 times grocery shopping "Jackson likey...Miley pukey." It's on the commercial so I'm sure you've heard it. Kids gotta love em!

Nick and Amera said...

I am 100% guilty on the tv thing. I do it cause there is NOTHING else to do around here, espeically when its freezing out side! McCoy LOVES handy manny!! "come on tools, we got work to do! uno, tres" I know I need to go back to that talk "unplugg yourself" but its so hard! Honestly though, im not doing my kid any favors. So really, its time to unplugg myself....hmmmm.

Clements Family said...

That is so cute of Lauren! Handy Manny can fix anything!

Debbie said...

cute cute blog! Hey I need your email address so I can send you an evite to our TWILIGHT Nite! Email me at debbie_couts@yahoo.com
P.S. Matthew is not even 2 and already knows Handy manny :)

Jerry and Lyn said...

Lauren is so adorable. I miss you all so much. When we have family over we always comment on how we miss you all. I do have Halloween stuff for the children. I have to get it to you before Thanksgiving is here. I do not know why it is so hard to go to the post office. I love you

J said...

It is a higher order of thinking to be able to apply something from one situation(TV) to another situation(real life). How's that for justification!!