Saturday, November 15, 2008

HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!



Excuse the pic overload!....but we had a WONDERFUL time at Disneyland with our good friend's from UT, the Davis' family!! We thought we would join in the fun and meet them for a day at the happiest place on earth!! Not only did the kids have a BLAST...so did Gerry and I! I loved how excited my kids were to be with their buddies and to have so much fun! I have to admit I LOVE Disneyland....it is a very happy place for me! :) My only regret...no group picture! Heather and Mike, I guess we will just have to go back again soon!! Thanks for the FUN day! We miss living so close to hang out...so it was great to be able to spend time with your fun family! See you at Christmas!


4 comments:

Clements Family said...

I have to say...I am so jealous! Looks so fun! Sad to think we would have seen you this weekend! Disneyland is the happiest place on earth! Can't wait to go!

Jerry and Lyn said...

Look how warm it looks. It is more chilly in Utah. How fun!!!! I love Disneyland too. It is a fun place for the whole family. Glad you had a great time.

Heather said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for spending the day with us. I wish we could have spent more time with you guys. The kids kept asking when we were going to see you again. I hope you don't mind if I steal some of your pics. When I went back through my pictures I realized the same thing...we didn't get any pictures together. Thanks again for a good time!

The Gardners said...

I have always wanted to go during the Christmas season. You will have to tell me about this weekend. We can't wait to see you guys!