Monday, September 29, 2008

**WARNING TO ALL CAT LOVERS!

I may regret posting this...but right now this moment I hate cats!! Okay a little less offensive...I hate my neighbors cats (yes, plural! many sick cats!!) Zach didn't realize he had stepped in the many cat crap piles on our lawn, and came in our house all the way to his bedroom. I was gagging at how bad my house smelled and Zach said, "Ew it smells like the neighbor sick cat's crap!" Yes we are all growing unfond of the cats!!
Well I then realized my house isn't really that smelly....it's disgusting cat crap!! I am so mad. I wanted to throw it back to the neighbors...do you think that would cause any problems? Anyway as I am scrubbing one of the many crap marks on our carpet, Zach notices I am using a sponge like the one I use on the dishes and says, " is that what you use to wash dishes?!!" I of course informed him that it was an old one that I will be throwing away. He said, "Good I thought you we were going to have to eat off cat crap washed dishes!" Oh he is so observant!

Anyway I am off to buy some carpet cleaner once Lauren awakes from her nap! We have ussed all the carpet cleaner on our potty training mishaps! And tonight Gerry is buying cat repellent! It better work! WEll as therapeutic journaling/blogging is supposed to be...I still have to say I hate our neighbors cats!! My house smells like a stinking outhouse! Sick!
**side note- that is not a pic of our neighbors cats...I googled ugly cat and the really ugly ones scared me! Did I mention I don't like cats!!
Cat lovers please don't be offend...I am sure your cats don't crap...or it doesn't stink right! :)

8 comments:

Jerry and Lyn said...

Oh Becca, you had me laughing so hard, I am so sorry you are going through that. you will have to read your blog in a few days and I know you will laugh so hard too. I cannot believe you are having to clean so much. I am so anxious to see you in a few weeks.

Heather said...

Don't worry, I hate cats too. I'm lucky I don't have to deal with any around me though.

The Gardners said...

we hate them too, its funny to see how similar crap and carpet look, maybe they were meant to be together

Mikesell Family said...

Oh I'm sorry! That just sucks! GROSS!!!

Clements Family said...

Gross...I totally hate cats! I don't know what it is about them...but I am so not a fan!

The Lind's said...

I nailed the stupid cat with the hose today before I went to work today. Last night before I went to bed I turned my hose on, with a spray nozzel so it wasn't running,and I hung it on the hedge by our car. Then I went through the back door so I wouldn't wake it up. I think I got it pretty wet but it was dark so I'm not sure. Next up is the neighbor Bob, the owner of the cat. He's a lot easier, all I have to do is turn the sprinkler on and aim it at his car. - Gerry

Karen said...

Oh no! That same thing happened to me. I was so sick of the neighbors cats pooping in our yard that I ran out and chased them any time I saw them in our yard. One time I thought I had really scared it and was so proud of myself. Then I walked down the hall to get Elizabeth out of her crib and couldn't believe the smell. As I carried her out to the living room, I noticed the spots on the carpet and the kitchen floor. I was so grossed out - and MAD! I had to put Elizabeth back in her crib so she wouldn't crawl through it all. So the whole time I was scrubbing the carpet, thinking about what was still left on my shoe that I would have to wash off, my daughter was screaming from her crib.
We're also dealing with the potty messes. In fact, -I hope this isn't too gross - There was a poop incident in the kitchen. Elizabeth and I went to the bathroom to take care of it and William heard us going in there. He followed us in. When I looked behind him, I saw that same pattern of poo on the floor. Apparently there was some that I didn't notice left on the floor. He crawled through it and tracked it through the house. Nasty!

Di said...

I think cats should not exist :) Is that too harsh? Ok so I kind of like the stray cat my mom now nourishes, but only because it keeps it's distance. Good luck!