Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Cowboy!

I am so sad that Lauren is growing out of her nap time. I honestly look forward to quiet time. As much as I love to play, nap time I am able to get so much done...or just do nothing!! :)

This is what nap time has started to look like.....

Within 5 minuets of putting Lauren in her bed, she came out of her room and said, "Me cowboy....me have to find my horse!" I had to laugh. And what do you know she found her horse!
Lauren was cracking me up calling herself a cowboy. She said, "Me cowboy have no gun!" I was laughing. Too funny, but so sad for no nap time!


Oh I don't know if I have ever blogged this...but Lauren is working on saying "I" instead of "Me". Well right after she just finished with her speech pathologist, she was saying, "Me want hamburger" and I said, "No I want a hamburger" She looked at me and said, "Me no I" She had had enough saying "I"!! I had to laugh. but all that hard work in speech and she was done!
***Oh and sorry about the picture quality my good camera battery was dead!

8 comments:

Jerry and Lyn said...

She is growing up so fast. I cannot wait to see her. Soon she will be in school and then what will you do?

Karen said...

That is so cute! And Zach is a good sport!

Clements Family said...

That is so cute! Lauren is so skinny! Breckon does the whole me think to instead of I! They will learn eventually!!

Mikesell Family said...

Man at least she's not smearing poo on the walls...that seriously did happen to me on several occasions. Alyssa had those same boots!

Heather said...

It looks like my nap times are quickly coming to an end. Luckily Kade will still stay in his room for now though. Lauren is getting so good with her speech.

ande said...

I love your family! Cowboys and all.
I hope one time when you are in SLC we willhave a chance to see you.

J said...

I am not looking forward to naps ending. Boston just went from two to one nap and that has me crazy enough. Come check out my blog.

Anonymous said...

OMG! she is so freaking sexy, her on my bed justher boots and nappy on i wouldcum in her ass over and over and over fuckingher pussywith my fingers