Saturday, September 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!

I love this lady! I just want to wish my sweet mom a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I don't know where I would be without her! My mom has not JUST been the best mom, but always has been my best friend. She has always been there for me...even during those not so fun teenage years...okay and beyond that! She is such a wonderful example to me! She is the most loving and giving person I know. She gives and gives to everyone. She has the biggest heart and I am so blessed to have her as my mom! Thank you Mom for all you do for me and my family. I hope you had a wonderful birthday and many many more!!

"I am so happy you were born!" :)
Love ya,

Becca

1 comment:

Di said...

What a sweet picture of your mom!

Tyden isn't taking naps so much either

I need to get a treadmill desk

I can't believe you didn't know Nick Nolte's name... he's a classic ;)

I love what your kids say

Do you like how I commented on your other posts here :)