Thursday, September 25, 2008

"ME GO PARK?"

I swear without a doubt every single night while tucking the kids in bed...it is routine of Lauren to ask, "Me go park?" and my reply "yeah tomorrow!" and she say's "Ahh man, me go to park now" and so on.
My point is Lauren ADORES the park. In the summer 2 weeks in a row I promise we went to the park every single day! The kids have tons of fun and it's fun to watch big smiles on my little ones. Playing in the backyard is no where near as fun as going to the park and making new buddies...if anyone dares go out in the heat!
Here are some of the treasured times at the park this summer. (It was so hot, the kids were beet red and the Slurpee before hand colored their lips...no lipstick!) I didn't realize how hot it was until I saw these pictures. Oh well good summer fun!!

6 comments:

Annice and Ben said...

These pictures are soo cute! I can't believe how fast they grow up! we sure do miss you guys! You need to give me some tips for taking good pictures!

The Gardners said...

How fun! I can't wait until I can take Anna to the park. Cute pictures and of course CUTE kids! : )

Jerry and Lyn said...

They gorow up so fast, I am happy that we get to see them in pictures as we miss seeing them growing up. They look like they are having so much fun. Wish I were there to play with them.

Karen said...

Lauren's hair has grown so fast! It looks like fun at the park -- and it does look hot!

Clements Family said...

Those are great pictures! When you write things that Lauren says, it totally sounds like the way Breckon talks!! Your kids are so dang cute! We hope to see you soon!!!

Di said...

Cute pics! That's nice you can enjoy the park year round... no fair.