Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!


We actually carved our pumpkins as a family last night! Every year we seem to run out of time. The kids were excited... I was too! We had fun carving our masterpieces! :) Gerry helped carve Zach's and I carved Laurens... knife and little kids...don't mix well. Am I just paranoid!? Either way it was great fun! I also have to admit this was the best pumpkin I have ever carved. You could actually tell it was a face! :) We hope everyone has a very safe and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!







Love ya,
The Linds!

**Now we are off to TRICK-OR-TREAT!! Yeah!**

6 comments:

ande said...

Great pumpkins! My pumpkins are still in the garden. Alas, no time to carve.

Clements Family said...

Very creative...they are super cute!

Jerry and Lyn said...

Pumpkin carving seems to be a thing of the past in our home now that all you chidren are gone. Really cute pumpkins and great Halloween costumes for Zach and Lauren. Loved seeing them.

Mikesell Family said...

I didn't make it to carving pumpkins this year. So far my kids haven't noticed! I will next year. BTW I love your hair it looks way cute!

Nick and Amera said...

I love all those pictures of you and your family....although, that one of just lauren and her pumpkin is so darn cute! She is such a doll and seriously, your boy is such a handsome kid! So.....i know this is sort of Nosy but I have to ask....are you done having kids?? Im kinda considering stopping at 2 so thats why I ask if you think 2 is a good number! Sorry if its a little nosy, but I wanted to get your opinion! Love you!

The Gardners said...

We wish we could of have went to California and saw you guys too! Maybe next time. Hopefully we can see you guys for Thanksgiving. Zach and Lauren's pumpkins look great! Oh and I love your hair Becca!