Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ward Halloween Party~

On Friday the kids were thrilled to get dressed in their costumes for the ward Halloween party! It was so funny after getting Lauren's hair, make-up and costume on. She said, "Me need my prince!" I was laughing so hard. She wasn't joking either. What a real princess! :)

Zach was a mean Captain Jack Sparrow. At first he was worried about wearing my eye liner all over his face. But after seeing the final results he was off to find some treasure! I was happy to hear Zach say he never wanted long hair! I told him I agreed and told him he will never come home with long hair!

Although not too many picture at the party...the kids had a great time, as did Gerry and I! I love Halloween! and we are excited for.... of course trick or treating!

4 comments:

The Gardners said...

Oh my goodness, how stinkin cute! Zach and Lauren look so good. I will have to post pictures of Anna in her costume. She is a cow this year. I just can't get over how good their costumes look!

Di said...

Zach looks awesome and Lauren like a doll! Where's your costume? You look great anyway.

Clements Family said...

Cute cute...Zach makes a great pirate! And Lauren is a beautiful Cinderella...you are lucky you live where it is warm!

Heather said...

Your kids look so cute! I love the picture of Zach looking at the camera all serious.I'm wondering where your costume is?