Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Grandpa Lynch and Granny Come!!!

We were thrilled to have my Dad and Lyn come out and stay with us for the weekend. Time went too fast. But we enjoyed every minute. Friday afternoon the kids were impatiently waiting for Grandpa and Granny and couldn't believe the time finally had come...I had been using our long awaited company as a cleaning tool!Once Gerry got home from work, my parents took us to The Cheesecake Factory! Yummy! and then went home and hung out enjoying our company!Saturday Zach had an early soccer game, so we went to breakfast this yummy place we have never tried which was so good and then hit the soccer game. Zach was really nervous having extra fans and I think got a bit flustered. He was killing me when he started waving as running down the field and smiling for pictures taken by Granny. He was even posing when he was goal keeper. It was hilarious! After the game we went out to Manhattan Beach and walked out to on the pier to the aquarium and saw the cool fish. The kids loved being able to feel the starfish. While we out on the Pier we even were lucky to see a few sets of dolphins really close by. It was cool. I have only seen them at Sea World...so that was fun. Then we hit a nice restaurant right by the beach and had some yummy fish. YUM! After we went back to the house to rest up and hear the end of the BYU game and hung out. We then went to dinner...I have never ate so good in 1 day! Thanks Lyn and Dad! We had such a great time and enjoyed staying up late talking. Early Sunday morning the kids enjoyed jumping on Grandpa and Granny's bed and playing! Sorry about the loud awakening! We sure had fun! Thank you Lyn and Dad. The best part was just being with you and spending time together! I miss you already! WE LOVE YOU!!



**Pictures are taken by Lyn...my camera is going to the shop...THANK YOU LYN!!

7 comments:

Clements Family said...

How fun...I actually thought you were joking when you said you buzzed Zach's hair after that girl had lice!

Jerry and Lyn said...

We had so much fun with you. I wish you lived closer, it is hard to have you that far away. You live in a nice neighborhood, except for the cats. Cute family. Can't wait to be together again.

The Balls said...

I want Brandon to take me to Cali so bad! I've been telling him forever that we need to come out to see you guys, look at all the fun stuff there is. Looks like you guys are good hosts too. Good times! BTW I can't believe how big and mature Zach is.

anMAREe said...

I know my mom had so much fun out there. Wish I could have come. Cute pictures! Sometimes I log on to your blog just to listen to your music. :)

Nick and Amera said...

I cannot belive how fun that looks! I see that picture of the california water adn I cant imagine what a big dream that is to live on the coast! Im so jealous! What fun pictures, everyone has the biggest smiles! your kids of course are as cute as ever!!! Becca, you have the most gorgeous face! Im just in awe at how pretty you are! I miss you!! Im so glad we keep in touch with blogger, your such a fun friend! Tell Jerry hi for me!

Bree said...

Looks like you had a good time, my mom gets here in 50 hours but whos counting... Thursday at 11 P.M. Dont you love when family comes , its so nice. Are you guys going back for Christams,I hope we get to see you. Do you guys want more kid? I was sitting here thinking umm... I wonder if they are going to pop out another one!

Madame Mauri said...

What a fun weekend! I'm so glad you were able to spend time with family. It is so fun to look forward to visitors, but it always goes by too fast, and then you miss them more. :( I'm glad you were able to do so many fun things, almost like a mini vacation, right!!