Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!


I just wanted to wish Gerry a Happy Father's Day!! He is such a great little daddy to our kids. He is so good to them and I couldn't ask for a better dad for my kids! I am too blessed to have you Gerry! Thanks for taking care of our family and being such a wonderful dad! We love you!

I also want to wish some other father's in my life a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

I am so thankful for my Dad! I was blessed with an amazing Dad. I am thankful for all he has taught me and all that he does for me! He has always loved me, even when I was that not so lovable teenager! Thank you Dad for being such a great Dad! I love you and hope you have a wonderful Father's Day!

I also want to wish Gerry's Dad a Happy Father's Day. I couldn't ask for a better father-in-law. I don't know how I got so lucky! Ed you are great. I am so glad that Gerry has you as his Dad. You are great example to us! Thank you for being so good to our family!I also want to wish my Grandpa Heslop, and Grandpa Lynch, and of course Gerry's sweet Grandpa Lind and much missed Grandpa Hunter, a very happy day. What amazing men! I am so blessed to have such great father's in my lives! I hope you all have a great Father's Day! Love you all!

1 comment:

Clements Family said...

Love the pictures! The one of Gerry with the kids is so cute! I have been meaning to call you-my friend just came up from Sacramento, and they rented a Prius Hybrid and it has only cost them 60.00 in gas so far (and that included driving from there and the week that they had been here) You should think about renting a hybrid when you come out-it might be a lot cheaper!!!