Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fun Facts!!

Anyone ever seen this? Yeah, one member of our family (not going to mention any names) didn't really think this was for real. I will say it wasn't me! I believed in the seat without having to get a ticket. Well we experienced this last Sunday. Dang it! I told Gerry if we lived in Utah, a street away from the church, we wouldn't have come to believe this theory so quickly. Well $93.00 later and we are ALL now firm believers!! We now CLICK IT!!Another fact. Well for some reason it's almost been a week since I finished my antibiotic for bronchitis and I am still sick! Last week my doctor called me in an inhaler to help the coughing spells...I was fed up with peeing my pants every time I coughed...I know way to much information! Well I now am experiencing along with my nasty cough, white spots all over the back of my throat...yes, this is known as strep! Can you give me a stinking break! Why am I always sick? My doctor called in another antibiotic and said in all the years she has only seen 1 other person who is resistant to the medicine I was on the 1st time. Crazy...I made the charts for #2. Lucky!

2 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

It sounds like we have had really similar luck lately! I'm so sorry you've been sick. That sucks. I hope you feel better soon!

Di said...

I feel your pain. I just got a ticket for going 5 over last week and it's going to be $112! Why do they have to charge so much! I hope you are all better now from the new antibiotic.