Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARK!!






I want to wish my brother-in-law Clark a very Happy Birthday (a day late)! I plan ahead...and forget the day of! I am sorry! That is the big problem living away from family...otherwise we would be celebrating with ya!


Anyhow, Clark is such a great brother to Gerry, fabulous bro-in-law to me, and amazing uncle to the kids. We just love being around Clark. The kids honestly swarm to him. They literally are sitting on him the second they see him. Even when Lauren was a baby and super shy, she still loved being with her Uncle Clark! and Zach just can't get enough of him. Even living far away...Zach would love to just sit on the phone and talk video games with Clark....all day! Clark is such a fun, sweet, nice guy! We love all the fun times when we get together...there just needs to be more!



Clark we sure miss you and hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday away in NY! We wish we could have celebrated with you! We are so thankful that you are in our lives. We sure love ya and hope to see you soon! .........so come visit!!

1 comment:

eclarklind said...

Thank you Becca!!You are the best sister-in-law ever! I am so sorry to say that this is the first time I have seen this portion of the blog, but I love it - I'm not much of a blogger :(