Monday, April 28, 2008

WAY TO GO NATALIA!!~




Man, have I ever mentioned that I miss UTAH? Well the #1 reason is because I miss family.
And just this past weekend we missed a big event. My sister-in-law, Natalia graduated from BYU !! I am so bummed that we couldn't be there to congratulate her in person! So this will have to do. We are so proud of you! Way to go Talia! I am so happy for you to be all done. Now you can focus on being a mommy! (yeah- baby niece coming Aug!!) I am so excited for you Natalia. We love you! We wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!
CONGRATULATIONS GRADUATE!!!!





*Natalia now you need to start a blog so we can see your cute pregnant belly! :) The things I miss out on!!!

3 comments:

The Gardners said...

becca, you're the whole peacj orchard

The Gardners said...

I meant to say peach!

Jerry and Lyn said...

Becca, I miss your blogging, are you all right? I check everyday and get a little disappointed that there is nothing new. That is how I have kept in touch with you.