Sunday, April 13, 2008

Beach Bonfire!!



Last night we had a blast meeting some friends at the beach for a bonfire! The weather was perfect! It is my favorite to be on the beach at night and roast hot dogs, and smores...oh and of course Starburst! (if you haven't tired roasted Starbursts, it's yummy!) I have always liked campfires in the mountains, but nothing compares to the beautiful beach...gorgeous view, sound of the waves, and NO bugs!!!
LOVE IT!!
The kids loved playing with the other kids. What a fun time we had! We will miss our friends the Miller's and Pulsipher's when they move!( but congrats on graduating and your new move! We will miss you!!) But we luckily can still get together with the Snow family! Thanks everyone...lots of fun! My only regret is not getting more pictures of the kids... Next time! Let's do it again soon!!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Clements Family said...

How fun is that! I am totally jealous that you get to do things like that. Looks like you had so much fun!

Melissa & DJ said...

That sounds like so much fun!!! I'll have to try starburst o our next campout.

Heather said...

How fun! I totally want to try the starburst, I have never heard of that.

Nick and Amera said...

What a brat you are! Im so jealous of you! I just might have to come out there and visit you, cause Im needing some cali sunshine right about now! What do ya say? I miss you!

Lindsey Stubler said...

Looks like you had such a fun time! I'm super jealous because I'm getting so sick of the weather here! It was actually ok today but so dang windy. Nothing compares to the beach... love it!

holly said...

hey, nice unflattering picture of me! What was I doing? Talking? I can't blame you though---the rest of you look really cute. Bummer.

Di said...

Ooh... I love beach bonfires and Tyler loves the roasted Starbursts too. We might just have to plan one when we come down next weekend.