Friday, April 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHIANNON!!




I feel just awful! It's not that I forgot, but I forgot to get my post up on the right day!! Rhiannon please forgive me!~


I just wanted to now wish my sister-in-law Rhiannon a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I sure hope it was a great day! I thought of you all day and wished I lived closer to take you to lunch and play some games later with the the family. Rhiannon is such a great sister-in-law...I am so blessed to have WONDERFUL in-laws! I instantly like Rhiannon when I met her. I miss having 24 parties, going to your card parties, shopping, and of course playing games!! Rhiannon is the sweetest game player...well if she is on your side! :) Just teasing! Thanks Rhiannon for being such a great sister-in-law as well as a great friend! I love ya! and hope your birthday was GREAT! Come see us soon! We miss you, Rannon!!


Becca

3 comments:

Bree said...

Sooo cute I can not believe how big your kids are... your little girl was a baby with a head band on the last time I saw her. I can just picture you holding her. It was at the barbaque before you left, I think. So much fun to catch up!

Jerry and Lyn said...

Becca, Ali says Hi to Zach and she misses seeing him. So this is for Zach.

Hi Zach.

Love,Ali

That was really from Ali she is here with me. WE love you!!!!

Rhiannon said...

Thanks so much for the coolest birthday card ever! I will forever go down in history through cyber space!! That was really sweet of you! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!!! Gerry-I'm excited to go golfing with you!