Tuesday, April 15, 2008

AHHHH!!!!!!

I am so excited!! If you didn't know I LOVE LOVE to scrapbook! Gerry thinks I could do it all day everyday...maybe! Well first off, moving from Utah to California was so hard in my scrapbooking love...because California does not have even 1/4 the scrapbook stores that Utah does. Well when we moved to Monrovia...I found my new love...Scrap N' Yap! A fabulous scrapbook store with all new products and totally up to date scrapbook products. I was so excited. Well about a month ago I decided to be brave an turn in some of my scrapbooking work and apply at Scrap N' Yap to teach scrapbook classes! Well I found out last night they liked my work and they want me to start teaching in July/Aug since they already have through June classes planned out. I am so so thrilled...this is honestly my dream job! I don't even know what they pay, or how it works or anything. I am just so excited!! So I thought I would share my exciting news!! yeah!

7 comments:

Clements Family said...

Yea Becca! I have been wondering if you have heard back about the job. Congrats! That will be so much fun for you!

Jerry and Lyn said...

Becca, you have found your lot in life. You are an amazing scrapbooker. Anyone who has seen Beca's projects or have been the blessed receipent of one of her wonderful works of art knows what I mean. You will be such an asset to this company and they will want you to teach all the classes. Congratulations.

Joy said...

this is perfect for you, i wish i could come take a class from you!

Heather said...

Becca that's so exciting! I can't wait to see some of the fun things you create! That will be so much fun for you.

holly said...

Congratulations, lady! How fun. Tell me when you are teaching...I could use all the help I can get!

Madame Mauri said...

Congrats! Good for you for being brave. :) will you post some of your pages? I would love to see your talents! That sounds like so much fun.

Di said...

That is so cool! A job that you love doing is always a good thing :) You are one talented girl. You need to scan and show off your stuff on the blog.