Tuesday, April 8, 2008

LONG GONE!!

As much as I love Lauren's hair long...I thought a cut would be fun. Since I can't wear my hair short, I thought I could get my short hair envy through my child! And of course I thought Lauren would look adorable with a little bob. However once discussing the length with the beautician...I chickened out on chin length. I was going to cut all of it the length of the bangs we have been growing out....maybe next time! Long or short she is adorable!!

Before:








When we got to Fantastic Sam's (I know...quite high end wouldn't you say :)) I was worried what Lauren would do, because every time when I am doing Lauren's hair and she screams or gets inpatient, I will say to her, "okay let's just cut your hair!" And that gets her all still! I know what an awful mother, but it does the trick. I was totally regretting that when we got there! But Lauren sat perfectly still and with her big brother there for moral support, it went great.

I love how it turned out. Short and sweet for the summer!

After:


Moral supporter (also due for a hair cut...dad's job!)
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

holly said...

So cute! She looks fantastic. Why exactly can't you wear your hair short? Be careful...I think Crystal Gayle said the same thing one day...:)

Clements Family said...

How cute is that! I love her hair either way!

Heather said...

She looks adorable. I think you could do just about anything with her hair and she would be dang cute. Good for you for being so brave.

Jerry and Lyn said...

I remember whne you cut your hair short and it was adorable. You can wear your hair about anyway you want. You have gorgeous hair. Lauren looks beautiful. She has the most pretty color hair. Zach is adorable too with his two front teeth missing. You just have the cutest children.

JAGBHansen said...

I love her haircut! It looks too cute! I am so nervous to go short with Gennovah! That will be so nice for hot summer days :)

Nick and Amera said...

Love love love the haircut! LIttle girls are so dang cute wiht bob's....love it!!!

Lindsey Stubler said...

Way cute! I can't wait until Josie finally gets some hair so I can play with it. Actually, I can pull it up in a teeny tiny pony tail now and I love it.

Clements Family said...

Hey...I keep meaning to tell you-I did sign up for Tamara's packet on that website-the she said one. I loved her classes, so I thought this would be a fun monthly kit to get! You should sign up for it!

The Balls said...

I love, love, love Lauren's hair! It is so cute! Looks like you had a good Easter too...mmm it looks warm there unlike here where it is still snowing! We miss you guys!

Di said...

Love the new look!
I might be in California the weekend of the 25-27 this month for Tyler's cousin's wedding (but I can't go, only Tyler...rude huh). I'll call you soon if it turns out.

Melissa & DJ said...

So cute!! I can't get myself to do that to Kenzie's. I know she needs it though, maybe I can be as brave as you! (Probably not, her dad would kill me- he loves long hair!!):)

Joy said...

ADORABLE!! she is growing up too quickly, but it is so fun to see what a cute little girl she is becoming (not that she wasn't cute to begin with)