Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lauren glamous 5th birthday party!!

My beatutiful birthday girl! The invitations I made

Getting readyBirthday girl...choosing hot colors!Left to Right: Ella, Kaylee, Anna, Lauren, Lark, Kennedy, Tabeitha, and Kaylee Cute silly girls!Making a wishFor Lauren's 5th birthday, she wanted to have a make-up party! What girl doesn't love getting their make-up done and finger nails painted? It's Lauren's favorite thing! So we invited a bunch of her girlfriends and had a "Glamorous Party"!!

I had my sister and sister-in-laws came and helped me with everything...they saved me! We stated the party with different stations (you could call them) you could get your fingernails painted, make-up done, make bead necklace, decorate a bracelet band, and decorate a bag to keep all your treasures in and take home goodies. The girls were all so cute and I think really enjoyed getting their make-up done and choosing their nail colors. After all the fun we had pizza, bread sticks, grapes and caprisuns for dinner. Then we opened presents! Then sang happy birthday and ate cupcakes. After the girls chatted and watched Tinkerbell until their parents came to get them. Lauren was in heaven with all her favorite things...friends and getting all dolled up! I had been so excited for this girly party. It was so fun to see Lauren with her friends and loving every minute! I can't believe my baby girl is 5! She is such a girly girl and I absolutely love it and even more love her!! Happy birthday baby girl!! (July 2010)

2 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

How cute is that! Love the invitations too...you're so crafty! I'm lucky if I get a text sent out as an invite. LOL! Cute pics Becca!

Clements Family said...

Very glamorous party!! How fun!