Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Zach turns 9!!...in May

***(Sorry this is old news but I am playing catch up for my own personal journal...since I gave up scrapbooking (let's be honest who has time for that...wish I did! ))


For the past 2 of Zach's birthdays (#8 and #9) we have been in the middle of moving. Last year we were literally unpacking the uhual the day before. This year we had only been in our house for a month or so...which didn't give much time to meet a lot of people. but I wanted to have a friend birthday party for Zach ....however wanted it simple! :) So Zach had 3 buddies (Brayden, Elijah, and Aaron) come party/sleepover! We had pizza for dinner, then played some old school games...I thought I was just going to be annoying with my games...but actually the boys loved the games. We played the penny in the flour, the candy bar game, and the present wrapped a million times and you have to roll a certain # to steal it and unwrap it. After games we hit the movies to see Shrek Forever After. Then after the movie, 2 of the boys had to go home. Elijah slept over and they played video games until midnight. I kept telling Gerry they need to go to bed...but Gerry insisted it was a "party"! None of Zach's friends knew each other but were all buddies within minutes of meeting. It ended up being a fun filled night and Zach had a great birthday!!

No comments: