Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sam's missionary homecoming **may 2009**

Surprising gma lind for Mother's Day lunch.

the lind family


gerry, lauren, and anna

gma lind and lauren

Zach and cousin anna


kids and uncle Clark

Welcome home Sam!!


Lauren reuniting with Uncle Sam!


My sweet Aunt Jean...love her!!


Gerry, my uncle Jim, Sam, Thad, me and Malinda


Sweet Sam!!
Zach and Lauren with uncle Sam


Siblings....(I was pregnant w/ Clint...belly bump!)


My little brother...(puffy eyes from Sam's great talk)


Lauren and Zach w/ Great Grandpa Lynch My mom and me

My dad and me

Way back in May 2009 my little brother Sam got home from his mission. We surprised our mom's since it was Mother's Day weekend and drove from Cali to Utah for my brother's homecoming. It was so GREAT to see Sam! He is the nicest guy and greatest brother you could ask for. He surprised us all... after speaking in church he had to change into his suit that he had made for him in Peru. He had my mom send him the movie Dumb and Dumber clear to Peru so a lady could copy the suit for him! He is a crack up!! I am so proud of him and just love him to pieces!! We enjoyed our Mother's Day weekend with our family in Utah!!

No comments: