Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Our little Clint!!

I can't believe my baby who started like this...(look at tiny leg...the bulb syringe is bigger!)has now turned to this...
Oh how I love this little man! He makes our family complete!! He just makes me laugh and smile when I look at him...weather it be while is peacefully asleep or dipping his hands in the toliet... I just love him!!
Things I love about Clint....
*makes the cutest motorboat sound... so cute!
*his cheesy grin that takes up 1/2 his face...gets me every time
*his pudgy hands when he claps...especially when he know he is not supposed to be doing something like climbing the stairs
*favorite things to do are: pull everything out of the cupboards under the sink in bathroom and kitchen
*puts everything around his neck or on his head. Not sure why and a bit scary...so funny does it every time!
*another favorite: unroll the entire toilet paper roll and shred it into bits...and snack on it of course!
*throw things down the stairs and watch them...scares me!
*laughs when he hears us laugh...wants be apart of it!
*when he gets excited to see you he crawls full speed putting his head down and running into you without looking...so cute!
*takes socks off immediately after they are put on...unless you put shoes on that he can't get off...but the cutest thing is when taking off shoes and socks every time he giggles...he loves bare feet.
*loves to be with kids...watches them from the window by the door...so cute!
*loves bath time
*loves food...like his mama
*sucks on his upper lip so cute
*loves to take things out of things...like clothes out of draws, toys out of basket and of course loves to climb in after...trying to learn to love putting back too!
*is almost walking...loves to just stand up. when tries to walk he walks on his tippy toes.
*gives the BEST kisses ever! When you say "give me kisses" he will lean into you with a wide mouth kiss...LOVE it! Now is starting to bit with his chompers! (2 teeth on bottom...and top on just broke skin!)
Oh I could go on... and it makes me teary eyed to think of my baby growing up. This is such a great age. I want to freeze him! I love every minute with him and everything about him!! What a great blessing he is to our family! Happy birthday our little motorboat! We love you!

5 comments:

Dave*Jenn*Amelia said...

Those pictures are so adorable!!! Happy birthday!! Aren't kids the best!! Glad you had a good day. Love the post!! Naughty little boys!!!!!

Mikesell Family said...

AWE, time flies! Cute pics. Cute post too!

Clements Family said...

Happy birthday cute boy! Your pictures look so cute...you need to share more from your photo shoot!!

Crystal said...

He is ADORABLE! it's so fun to see him all grown up! I love your little stories about him - he's so cute and fun! Love the crazy hair day for your kids - you're such a great/fun mom!

Di said...

He is too cute! That age is so fun. love the pictures!